Friday, April 17, 2009

Maturity, spirituality, positiveness, yoga for life

Yesterday I was thinking about the processes of life. It was very heartening to know that we the people don't understand the process of life and curse ourselves. Is it really sane to do that. I was smiling at different views, concerns and notions in my heart. I will like to share one thought:
Why do we regret the failure, why do we morose, at times why is the laughter so high and many more.....

For all these to understand and have a balanced life, balanced nature we need to understand the process life cycle of each and everything we pass through. The process as an entity has its life cycle. It has crest and troughs, highs and lows.
So in due course of time we need to understand the process and its complete life cycle.
Once we are done with that than we can smile at a bad, heartening event as well.

So moral is "stand to learn and experience" from any body any process.

No comments:

Post a Comment